Friday, January 23, 2009

I Believe In You (Je Crois En Toi)

Lonely
The path you have chosen
A restless road
No turning back
One day you
Will find your light again
Don't you know
Don't let go
Be strong.

Follow you heart
Let you love lead through the darkness
Back to a place you once knew
I believe, I believe, I believe
In you.

Follow your dreams
Be yourself, an angel of kindness
There's nothing that you can not do
I believe, I believe, I believe
In you.

Tout seul
Tu t'en iras tout seul
Coeur ouvert
A L'univers
Poursuis ta quete
Sans regarder derriere
N'attends pas
Que le jour
Se leve.

Suis ton etoile
Va jusqu'ou ton reve t'emporte
Un jour tu le toucheras
Si tu crois si tu crois si tu crois
En toi
Suis la lumiere
N'eteins pas la flamme que tu portes
Au fonds de toi souviens-toi
Que je crois que je crois que je crois
Que je crois
En toi.

Someday I'll find you
Someday you'll find me too
And when I hold you close
I'll know that is true.

***

saya suka lagu ini. banget. ga tau kenapa. biasanya denger lagu ini biasa aja. hari ini kok dengernya "beda". terus penasaran ya sama liriknya... lagunya bikin kita jadi semangat lagi di kala down n putus asa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment